Saturday, June 6, 2009

1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown

Here is my card for the 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown....Whew! That is a long title. It is definetely exciting though! So far, everyone's cards look AMAZING. Great job to every0ne that has entered. I wish everyone good luck. This card was created for a graduation party today. If you would like to participate in the 1st Annual 2 Sketches 4 You Ultimate Card Showdown...then click on the link from my favorite blogs list (: Enjoy the rest of your weekend.




Sketch used to create this card was designed by Laura Davis.


7 comments that have made my day...:

Latisha said...

What a great graduation card!!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! I love the ribbon! it is so fun!

cnelson said...

what a fun and fabulous card! love it!!!

Laura Davis said...

This is darling! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura & Kazan

anja curvers said...

Funny card love that ribbon.

Unknown said...

Pretty Card! Good luck in the challenge! I am in it too and love looking at the other entries!

Mary Director said...

Really like the graduation card.