Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy 4th!


An early 4th of July craft but, I had so much fun making it. Made with:



  • Skittles


  • Bazzill Cardstock


  • Prima Flowers


  • MM Tiny Alphas


  • Extra Rick-Rack


  • And, Star Eyelets

Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!! (:




8 comments that have made my day...:

dale88jr said...

That is very cute!! Thanks for sharing.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Really cute! Love the MM tiny alphas!

Robyn said...

So super cute!!

MadissonC said...

Loved having someone else on BBTB this week that's my age! You did a great job!!!

Madisson

Cindy F. said...

Hey Brittany! Just read the announcement on Bitten by the Bug about you being a guest designer! Congratulations!!! So, I checked out your site and found it's fun, colorful and exciting! Can't wait to see more from you! (I love the painted toenail colors!) Great job!!!
Cindy F.
Texas

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Welcome to the team this month Brittany.....Great job..Krista

MadissonC said...

here you go: madisson@cart6.com

DeeDee said...

Hello Britt!!! I just wnated to pop over and say HI and WELCOME to the BBTB team as our guest designer...I'm so glad to know that young people are as goofy over this craft as I am....drop by and see my blog some time....my 16 year old son did the background and banner for me!!! Oh, BTW......I love your FEET picture...yall have the same feet....LOL...too CUTE!!! You do wonderful work too!! HUGS!!